It is with great pleasure that I announce our readiness to now deploy and formally engage our N-Power Graduate Volunteers (Batch 2) – 300,000 effective August 1, 2018.
To this effect, please kindly note the following action points and datelines:
1. Final Selection Lists broken down in States/LGA for each of the (3) N-Power component would be circulated to ALL Focal Persons on Friday July 20, 2018.
2. We would expect the States & FCT in conjunction with all State N-Power partners are to ensure their prompt deployment to their assigned Primary Places of Assignment (PPA) on or before August 1, 2018.
These State based N-Power partners comprise but not limited to the following:
a. State Universal Board for Education (SUBEB)
b. State & LGA Offices for Adult Education Centres
c. State & LGA Offices for Nomadic Education
d. State & LGA Offices for Agriculture Development Programme (ADP)
e. State & LGA Offices for Primary Health Care Board
3. States and FCT are expected to return Deployment Schedules to us on or before Friday August 3, 2018
4. All deployed Volunteers are to upload on their N-Power portal page their STAMPED & SIGNED Confirmation of Resumption on or before Friday August 10, 2018
in order to qualify for their first stipend payment due by August 31, 2018
5. Please note that all the successfully onboarded and deployed final selection volunteers are engaged for a period of 2 years beginning August 1, 2018 to July 31, 2020.
Congratulations to all Successful Candidates and wishing them an Impactful time in the Programme.