The Governor of Imo State,Rochas Okorocha has recently dismissed the services of his Son In-Law Uche Nwosu amongst other 12 appointees of the state.
This was offically announced by his Chief Press Secretary,Sam Onwuemeodo.
Governor Rochas,had earlier declared his intention to handover the Governorship to his son In-law Mr Uche Nwosu ,upon the end of his tenure.the reasons for the sudden termination of the appointement of his Son In-Law,and other appointees who are to contest in the coming election still remains unknown to the general public .
Check out the Names of the Sacked Appointees👇
1. Sir George Eche – Secretary to the Government of Imo State
2. Chief Uche Nwosu – Chief of Staff, Government House
3. Dr. Paschal Chigozie Obi – Principal Secretary to the Governor
4. Hon. Kingsley Uju – Deputy Chief of Staff (Operations)
5. Chief Emma Ojinero – Commissioner for Trade & Investment/Commerce
6. Prof. Nnamdi Obiareri – Commissioner for Information
7. Barr. (Mrs) Ngozi Njoku – Commissioner for Gender/Social Development
8. Lady Joy Mbawuike – Commissioner for Market Development
9. Hon. Obinna Mbata – Commissioner for Finance
10. Dr. Dan Nworie – Commissioner for Tertiary Education
11. Hon. Simeon Iwunze – Special Adviser on Urban Renewal
12. Barr. Obinna Amagwula – Special Assistant General Duties.
13. Pst. (Mrs) Betty Uzoma- Special Assistant Finance